Ad Inserter Pro

I am getting " Ad Inserter Pro license key is not set. Plugin functionality is limited and updates are disabled. [Enter license key]" error on latest version

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we cannot provide license keys as it is financially infeasible for every customer to purchase one. However, we assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without needing a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will upload it as soon as possible for you. You will receive an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain plugin features, please get in touch with one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

getting this… Possible to sort it out?

Hello @Emeran,

What kind of limitations are you experiencing?

Rolling ads, sticky ads and the rest

Please update Ad Inserter Pro from 2.7.34 to 2.7.35. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.