AliDropship Woo Plugin

Download Link:

This is a support topic for AliDropship Woo Plugin

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

I can not active this plugin, please help

@Martin

Hi @phuongnb89 - what issue do u have?

This plugin has a fatal error, while I tried to activate it.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error .

AliDropship Woo Plugin has been updated to 1.20.2

Thank you for reporting this issue.

The plugin has been updated to version 1.20.2 and this should resolve your issue. =)

It does not work its asking for a license key and the latest version is 1.6.40, here is a screenshot of the error.

Hi,

What version of the AliDropship Woo plugin have you installed?

The lastest one that you guys have put now, i was always testing this pluging i bought it many months ago but never works.

We will try to see if we can find a solution to this issue.

Keen to find the solution to the License Key issue above, as I am having the same issue with the latest version on this website.

@laithanmt – welcome here and we’re keen to find a solution as well. =)

1 Like

I’d like to also throw in my interest on both an update to 1.6.40, and a licensing fix. :slight_smile:

AliDropship Woo Plugin has been updated to 1.21.4

After 3 days,

@Steve – please update/replace the file please.

1 Like

i think i have updated to the latest version

1 Like

Hi @alan1993 – we cannot see the image?

1 Like

AliDropship Woo Plugin has been updated to 1.6.48