All In One SEO Pack Pro

just downloaded the lattest version, and after moving around a bit, and activating certain addons (from the own portal), it removed the license and I’ve been having problems installing it again.

How come the plugin removed it own license?

Is it possible to connet to Google Search Console on their new Search Statistics panel?

Seems like it tries to their website.
This possible?

Please note that we preactivated the core of this plugin, so if you try to connect it with add-ons directly downloaded from the original vendor, it might deactivate the license.

What add-ons are you trying to use? If they are missing from our repository, please link them, and we can try to add them.

Unfortunately, they haven’t published a manual version yet of this. Currently, you’re forced to use their API key to connect… however, most of the theme/plugin developers integrating this feature will also provide a manual way, and it’s most likely this will be added soon. Once it becomes available, we will push the update here as well.

Please update All In One SEO Pack Pro from 4.5.9.2 to 4.6.0. @Steve

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.6.0. You can download this version from here.

Please update All In One SEO Pack Pro from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1 @Steve

Please update All In One SEO Pack Pro from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1.1. @Steve

Please update All In One SEO Pack Pro from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1.1. @Steve

All In One SEO Pack Pro has been updated to 4.6.2. You can download this version from here.

thank you :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please update All In One SEO Pack Pro from 4.6.2 to 4.6.3. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

I’m now getting an error: Your license level is Elite (expires: 06/08/2024 )

Using Version 4.6.2

I disabled all other AIOSEO plugins, same issue. Uninstalled, re-installed, same error.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we cannot provide license keys as it is financially infeasible for every customer to purchase one. However, we assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without needing a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will upload it as soon as possible for you. You will receive an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain plugin features, please get in touch with one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

We will update the plugin as soon as we have a solution.

the new version requires an activation key

What kind of features are not working for you without entering a license key?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we cannot provide license keys as it is financially infeasible for every customer to purchase one. However, we assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without needing a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will upload it as soon as possible for you. You will receive an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain plugin features, please get in touch with one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)