Blocksy Companion (Premium)

Please update Blocksy Companion (Premium) 2.0.20 to 2.0.22. @Steve

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 2.0.22.

Please update Blocksy Companion (Premium) 2.0.22 to 2.0.23 @Steve

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 2.0.23.

I can’t access the i get the license key page instead. Same issue had happened few updates back

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 2.0.24.

I can’t access blocksy premium menu, i get the license key page instead. Same issue happened few updates back

@Steve can you please replace this file? Thanks.

The file has been replaced now. Plugin Activation error fixed.

Hi, i have the same issue.
The plugin wants me to put license key.
I have downloaded the newest version.

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 2.0.33. You can download this version from here.

Hi, I am getting a page that says to input the license key, how do I fix this?

Despite repeated complaints about plugin not working ,Festinger website Staff unable to fix it. This plugin had activation issue even before DDOS attack happened but plugin still not fixed till now

Hi @necter, please let us know what functions don’t work without entering the license key. We just tested this version, and it’s working as expected.

The DDOS attack is not related to this plugin issue. Would you be able to share a screenshot of this activation error, please?

I didn’t say DDOS is related to plugin,what i meant was timeline about plugin not getting fixed… Plugin having pro issues since before DDOS attack like 2 weeks but plugin issues not fixed.

Your version asks for license,It doesn’t go to Dashboard…Thats the issue. It’s happening everytime,Your Staff either doesn’t check the plugin before uploading or unable to null it

Like other people mentioned ,It’s been happening like every single update.Staff says Plugin replaced everytime but still doesn’t work & on top of it it breaks the whole website again n again after every update due to pro features getting disabled.

Plugin should be tested before uploading here & should fix issues with it also.

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 2.0.37. You can download this version from here.

It’s better to mark this plugin as Non-Functional now cause despite repeated complaints about plugin not working ,Festinger staff barely cares to reply to any of the issues or posts.

They uploaded the new version 2.0.37, have you tried it? I am a bit hesitant to try it as it could ruin the functionality of my site.

Hi @necter and @luca2008,

The technical team forwarded me your replies personally, and I am sorry you’re having issues with this particular plugin. It looks like the security mechanism has been changed since 2-3 versions, and our trick to pre-activate in previous versions didn’t work.

I uploaded the last version patched – it should work as expected and is safe to use on a production website. You can see a screenshot here:

I have tested all functions, and I can confirm they are working. We are sorry for the delay, and we will make sure to check this by the next upload. Thanks for the heads up, both!

Blocksy Companion (Premium) has been updated to 2.0.38. You can download this version from here.