BuddyBoss Platform Pro

Please update BuddyBoss Platform Pro from 2.5.21 to 2.6.21 . @Steve

BuddyBoss Platform Pro has been updated to 2.6.21. You can download this version from here.

thank you, the version is missing zoom and onesignal and the version does not unlock the pro version :sob:

BuddyBoss Platform Pro has been updated to 2.5.30. You can download this version from here.

The file has been replaced now, Please reinstall the plugin.

I’m encountering an issue with the BuddyBoss plugins on my WordPress site. After reinstalling the Festinger Vault plugin and syncing my domain, I’m still seeing license-related errors for BuddyBoss plugins, even though they are installed and activated through the Festinger Vault plugin.

Here’s a brief overview of the issue:

BuddyBoss Theme Options: I’m getting a warning to enable the BuddyBoss theme license key.

Activation Process: I installed and activated the Festinger Vault plugin, which correctly synced my domain on the Festinger Vault dashboard. However, the BuddyBoss plugins still show as unlicensed.

Steps Taken:

• Reinstalled the Festinger Vault plugin and activated it.

• Deactivated and reactivated the BuddyBoss plugins.

• Checked the control panel on Festinger Vault, which shows my domain as activated.

What should be my next steps to resolve this issue and ensure the BuddyBoss plugins are properly licensed and functional? Any guidance on maintaining these plugins with the new token system would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we cannot provide license keys as it is financially infeasible for every customer to purchase one. However, we assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without needing a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will upload it as soon as possible for you. You will receive an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain plugin features, please get in touch with one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

Festinger vault plugin not currently working fully, and mostly the update option. just download from website directly and update manually for now.

Please update BuddyBoss Platform Pro from 2.5.30 to 2.5.40. @Steve

BuddyBoss Platform Pro has been updated to 2.5.40. You can download this version from here.