CartFlows Pro

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.6 to 1.11.7. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.6 to 1.11.7. @Steve

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.7.

I’ve installed both the free and the pro, however I’m not able to access pro features

Thank you for reporting this.

The issue has been resolved (kindly redownload the free and pro version).

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.8.

CartFlows is asking me for an Active License code when trying to import a Pro Flow - yet there appears to be one alreaty installed

Hey @Firebrand,

I’m afraid these flows cannot be imported as the original API of CartFlows Pro is being used. :frowning:

What does this mean?

Cheers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

You can solve the problem by installing the free version from Festingervault
Hope that help

Thanks for your comment here @hassenzouaripro

1 Like

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.9.

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.10.

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.11.

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.12.

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.13.

any way to bypass this error when adding more steps in the funnel - “Activate license for adding more flows and other features.”

screenshot ehre - Screenshot by Lightshot

The file has been replaced now. Reinstall it.