Digima - Creative Digital Agency

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Digima - Creative Digital Agency

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

It so sad that this one is for gold download only, if only you festinger vault, the awesome one, can give me a one time download for this file, please? You can at least make my renew date early, just to give me a one time download for this, can we? Thank you!

Hello,

i would like to download Digima wp theme, but it wont start downloading.
Other items i can download normally without issue.
Also in vault directly on page there says that it was error during installation.
Can somebody else try to download Digima or if there is some glitch maybe with that theme ?

Thank you.

Thanks for reporting this @custom1337.

The issue has been fixed, please try again.

Please update Digima - Creative Digital Agency 1.4 to 26 September 2023. @Steve

Hi Nithin,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Hi Team I understand your fix for API calls, but kindly make it ASAP to update the latest vision.

Hello Team Kindly update Digima - Creative Digital Agency 26 September 2023 ASAP

Hi Nithin,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Hello Team I recognise that you fixed the API calls, however it has been over a month already. Please update the most recent vision as soon as possible.

Please update Digima - Creative Digital Agency 1.4 to VERSION 1.4 to VERSION 1.6. @Steve

Hi Nithin,

Please update Digima - Creative Digital Agency 1.4 to VERSION 1.6. @Steve

Hi Nithin,

Please update Digima - Creative Digital Agency 1.4 to VERSION 1.4 to VERSION 1.6