Divi BodyCommerce

Hi peter.wilkinson21,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Yes.

It’s actually 8.1.3 (thought it was 8.1.2)

We will update the file as soon as possible.

Any updates?

Unfortunately there is no update yet.

Please update Divi BodyCommerce 8.1.1 to 8.1.2. @Steve

Hi malevi4,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please can you refund me then as I need this and if you cannot provide the update I will have to go elsewhere @Steve

Please update Divi BodyCommerce 8.1.1 to 8.2. @Steve

Hi BigMaster,

Please update Divi BodyCommerce 8.1.1 to 8.1.5.1. @Steve

Hi meniouiyaz,

@Steve @Martin is there any way to have updates more often on the Divi related items & the Elegant themes layouts / plugins in general? Most of them are several versions behind and it’s always “but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version”.

That’s the main reason why I opted in for the lifetime VIP pack. Thanks for your understanding. :heart_hands:

Hi,

We update all Divi themes and plugins on a daily base, however, this particular item requires more effort to make it work without the need for a license key. We are doing our utmost best to fix it as soon as possible.