Divi WordPress Theme

Please update Divi WordPress Theme from 4.24.2 to 4.24.3. @Steve

Please update Divi WordPress Theme from 4.24.2 to 4.24.3. @Steve

Divi WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.24.3. You can download this version from here.

Please update Divi WordPress Theme from 4.24.3 to 4.25. @Steve

Please update Divi WordPress Theme from 4.24.3 to 4.25. @Steve

Divi WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.25.0. You can download this version from here.

Please update Divi WordPress Theme from 4.25.0 to 4.25.1. @Steve

Divi WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.25.1. You can download this version from here.

Please update Divi WordPress Theme to 4.25.1 @FestingerUpdates

Please ignore previous update request. I was having issues updating Divi to 4.25.1 but figured out the issue. Incase you encounter others with the same issue, there was a stray file located outside of the main theme folder (file name was “latest-update.url”) which was causing a “missing stylesheet.css” error. I removed the stray file, leaving only the main theme folder and re-zipped. I was then able to upload the file and update Divi with no issue.

This file doesn’t exist in other Divi theme files or anywhere I could find online so I’m not sure why it was there or what it’s for. Thought I’d let you know!

I got this when trying updating the theme to latest version “missing stylesheet.css” error!!

The file has been replaced , Please reinstall the theme now.

Please update Divi WordPress Theme from 4.25.1 to 4.25.2. @Steve

Divi WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.25.2 . You can download this version from here.