Elementor Pro Page Builder

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.10.1 to 3.10.0. @Steve

1 Like

I’m confused… before I download and install and possibly break something, what exactly is it we have here? Is it 3.10.1 or 3.10.0? Is 3.10.1 NOT actually 3.10.1? Will 3.10.0 work with Free version 3.10.0?

Oddly, on the download page the timeline actually says 3.9.2 is the “latest” so possibly when you click the main DOWNLOAD button that’s what you’re going to get vs. scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the timeline and getting 3.10.0 or 3.10.1. Could this be why people are reporting that 3.10.1 is actually 3.9.2, since they actually never truly downloaded 3.10.1?

Hello @brcg2022,

The uploaded version is 3.10.1 as you can see in the version log:

I am aware it’s not displaying as it should be due to a technical issue from our side, which might be confusing.

You can safely upgrade to the latest version and you get access to these as well.

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.10.1 to 3.10.2. @Steve

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.10.2.

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.10.2 to 3.10.2. @Steve

Hi @Kamus,

This plugin is already updated?

1 Like

The Pro blocks and templates still not working with the new updates, yet are working in version 3.9.2

please help :sunglasses:

Yes, it’s updated. Thanks man!

Hi @Firebrand,

You need to install the Free Elementor pro version from our website as the activation part took place in the free version. You will get access to Elementor Template Blocks, but not the demo templates, as that requires a license key.

I’ll give that another try.
Cheers!

Why do they work in the Previous Version namely 3.9.2?
Cheers!

The Elementor Template demo templates were available by that version, but unfortunately, due to a change to the security mechanisms, we’re unable to import them with the most recent versions.

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.10.2 to 3.10.2 - 2023-01-17. @Steve

The plugin has been already updated

sorry i dont know how to use elementor template kits when uploading says invalid content there is some specific tutorial? ty

Follow this tutorial.

How to use the Envato Elements WordPress Plugin to Install Elementor Template Kit

1 Like