Elementor Pro Page Builder

This isn’t the right place to talk about Motion.page, please go here :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you activate Elementor BEFORE activating Elementor Pro?

Both plugins have been installed and are working. We are talking about updating the PRO version.

Oh, my bad. Try to download Elementor Pro file from the Festinger Vault website and upload it (replace the actual version) without updating from the Festinger Vault plugin.

version 3.18.3 has not yet reflected for download kindly update

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.18.3 to 33 @Steve

Are you sure about new version, i check just now in official site, changelog page last version is 3.18.3 …

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.18.3 to 3.19. @Steve

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.18.3 to 3.19.0. @Steve

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.18.3 to 3.19.0 @Steve

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.18.3 to 3.19.0 @Steve

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.18.3 to 3.19.0. @Steve

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.19.0.

The plugins still request an update to version 3.19.0 even already been updated to 3.19.0. Please check

Is it just me or this festinger’s version of Elementor Pro is loading extremely slow on wp admin?

Hi, support :slight_smile:
Have some issue with permissions in Elementor widgets settings. It show label “Upgrade now”…

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.19.0 to 3.19.1 @Steve

@Steve could you please update this instance?

The issue has been fixed now, please reinstall the plugin.
When importing templates, you may be prompted to connect to your Elementor account. If you don’t have one, you can easily sign up for a free account.

Hi, Support :slight_smile:
I download “fixed” elementor pro 3.19.0 but, when try to install get error: unsupported archive type…