Elementor Pro Page Builder

The latest version has been uploaded, as a few replies earlier. For more information about the process related to the download issue, please check this topic:

Thank you very much for making the effort to ease these challenges. I just downloaded Elementor Pro, installed and seen it is working just fine.

2 Likes

I get errors like this one when tried to save an update on the page:
“[29-Mar-2024 19:25:32 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “slug” in /wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 169” and on Elementor get 500 error and didn’t save updates on the page. Did someone know how to solve it?

It is working fine on my end… What version of WP are you using?

the last one. But find out that it is for some reason related to one page. When I duplicate it edit works fine. I would like to know why that happened.

As we are unable to replicate your issue it’s very hard for us to determine the issue here.

Please share if you found the culprit as other’s might be interested in the solution as well. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Not sure when it happened but the newest update has disabled the ability to add any new templates unless I Connect & Activate my account. Seems to have lost something in the last update.

1 Like

3.20.2 version is not licensed

1 Like

For some reason the latest update broke up my entire website and even roll back does not help! whats going on guys with this one!? It has to be fixed ASAP

1 Like

it will work with 100% functionality?

We just checked all the functionalities of the latest version of Elementor and it’s working as expected. Are there any errors displayed?

I still have problems. There is a bar at the bottom of my webpages telling me to Connect and Activate. And the same message appears when I try to use a Pro widget.

I also have this problem with the last update.

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder from 3.20.2 to 3.21.0. @Steve

The file has been replaced, please check.

Thanks, it works now

1 Like

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder from 3.20.2 to 3.20.3. @Steve

1 Like

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder to 3.20.3 @Steve

1 Like

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder from 3.20.2 to 3.20.3. @FestingerUpdates

Please update Elementor Pro Page Builder to 3.20.3 @FestingerUpdates