FlyingPress Taking WordPress to New Heights

@Martin

I have added a previous version (3.5.6) - please use this version as the developer has recently changed their security code… and it’s almost impossible to bypass it. :frowning:

Any update on this?

Unfortunately not =(

3.9.4 is out. Any updates on the possibility of bypassing the security?

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights 3.7.2 to 3.7.5. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights 3.7.2 to 3.10.0. @Steve

Please update FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights 3.7.2 to 3.10.0 - 20 December, 2022. @Steve

Please update FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights 3.7.2 to 4.0.0. @Steve

FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights has been updated to 4.0.0.

Plugin is still not working.

Hello @pankajkumarjangir,

Can you explain what features/functions are not working for you?

It’s working from my side.

It is been more than 12 hours and pages cached are still 0.

I also have the paid version of it and in paid version it is showing the correct pages cached.

In my case, the plugin doesn’t save the options, so it doesn’t do anything.

Yes, you’re right. It looks like the caching does some API checks as well.

We’re on it and we will update it as soon as possible.

Please update FlyingPress - Taking WordPress to New Heights 4.0.0 to 4.1.0. @Steve

Any update on this? is it usable now

Does it really work? I have the plugin and it doesn’t seem to work.