Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine

@here

The demo content can be downloaded from here:

default-content.xml (1.7 MB)

Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine has been updated to 1.7.2.

Please update Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine 1.7.2 to 1.7.4. @Steve

Foxiz is such a great theme! Please update from 1.7.2 to 1.7.4 as the current version resetted the category colorsā€¦

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Unfortunately , There is no update yet. We will post the update as soon as possible. Thanks

Please update Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine 1.7.2 to 1.7.4. @Steve

Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine has been updated to 1.8.0.

Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine has been updated to 1.8.1 .

I need a demo called healthcare

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, Iā€™m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available. If itā€™s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if itā€™s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

Demo content
demo-content.zip (149.0 KB)

I canā€™t find where to install :frowning:

ā€œhealthcareā€ is this demo file you sent?

Yes, thatā€™s what you requested.

can you tell me how to install demo

You can check it here:
https://help.themeruby.com/foxiz/install-demo-content/

I know this. In which folder should I put the demo file you provided me?

I wanted to install using the One Click Demo Import plugin. The file you gave me is only ā€œdefault-content.xmlā€. When I imported it, only texts appeared. No other options such as the themeā€™s settings have been added

Importing the file using the One Click Demo import plugin does not work.

@FestyBot will explain to you why.

Please update Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine 1.8.1 to Foxiz 1.9.0. @Steve

1 Like

Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine has been updated to 1.9.1.