GeneratePress Premium

Please update GeneratePress Premium 2.2.0 to 2.2.1. @Steve

@Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

@Steve

GeneratePress Premium has been updated to 2.2.1

I have tested it on an empty environment, and it works without throwing that message.

Is there anyone else to confirm it’s activated and doesn’t send update warnings?

Thank you.

Which message are you referring to? :slight_smile:

The “update” warning. On the empty site, it works. I was afraid to apply the new version to money sites.

Please update GeneratePress Premium 2.2.1 to GeneratePress 3.2.4. @Steve

@Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update GeneratePress Premium 2.2.1 to 2.2.2. @Steve

@Steve

GeneratePress Premium has been updated to 2.2.2.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I am getting the following error:

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

Hi @spiraltone,

Welcome to the community and please note that GeneratePress Premium is not a theme but a plugin :wink:

Hi,
I have this message “Not receiving premium updates.” after I installed the GP Premium as a plugin.

Is it normal?