Google Related Keywords Generator - WordPress SEO Keyword Planner & Tool

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Google Related Keywords Generator - WordPress SEO Keyword Planner & Tool

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

This plugin is not working, can install and activate but does not do anything

@Martin

why there is no way to download plugins update from the website without the festinger plugin? each time i am downloading update it takes from my credits, and also does the Festinger plugin support multisite?

What do you mean? =)

You can download multiple versions from our website and update them manually to your website if that’s what you prefer. If you run with lifetime credits, it shouldn’t deduct you from credits, but if you have a recurring membership, each download will cost you one download.

how can i update plugins without spending credits? , because i don’t see DL button next to the plugins I have already downloaded

@Martin

I already provided you the answer :wink: