Gravity Perks (Core Plugin)

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Gravity Perks (Core Plugin)

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) 2.2.7 to 2.2.9. @Steve

1 Like

Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) has been updated to 2.2.9

Do you know how to install the perks to get them to work? I can’t auto-install from wordpress, but I can manually install them via FTP, but they still want a license key.

Hello @namastayaway,

Please note that this is the core plugin. You can install the other Gravity Perks from here;

Hi @Martin, thanks for the fast reply. I appreciate it so much. I do have a few of the perks installed, and it gives an error message, this is the error i’m seeing after installing these two perks, and the core plugin:

Hi @namastayaway,

Please note that the settings of the installed perks can be used without touching this screen.

Wow now I feel dumb. Thank you. You’re a lifesaver in just about every way lately. Thank you so much.

It seems that the Gravity Perks are not working due to the license key request. Can @Steve pr @Martin check on this?

As you can see, the registration of the license is only required for automatic upgrades (already provided to you by the Festinger Vault plugin) and support. What features are not working for you?

Please update Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) 2.2.9 to 2.3. @Steve

Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) has been updated to 2.3.

Please update Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) 2.3 to 2.3.1. @Steve

1 Like

Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) has been updated to 2.3.1.

Please update Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) 2.3.1 to 2.3.2. @Steve

Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) has been updated to 2.3.2.

Please update Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) 2.3.2 to 2.3.4 @Steve

Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) has been updated to 2.3.4.

Please update Gravity Perks (Core Plugin) 2.3.4 to 2.3.6. @Steve