HYIPLab - HYIP Investment WordPress Plugin

Hello. Do you have news on a plugin bug?

John podrías por favor asesorarme como se maneja este plugin ? Ya que hay poca información en YouTube

Hello. Install the plugin. Go to the plugin settings using the arrows. Try setting referral levels

Hello @johnrecharger and @Juanescanar,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is an update available.

1 Like

@Steve Hello! Please update plugin

1 Like

We will updates it as soon as possible.

Hello, any news?

Thanks for the bump @johnrecharger.

@Steve, could you let us know if there is any updates in regards to this download?

This download saves my problems described above. The referral system does not work. Also at the present time, the developer has released an update with a fix for a large number of bugs.
Please update to the latest version.

Sorry, No update for this plugin yet.

Please update HYIPLab - HYIP Investment WordPress Plugin 1.0 to Version 2.0 – 15th March 2023. @Steve

please update this plugin. Really appreciate it

Hi rizlaov,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Please update HYIPLab – HYIP Investment WordPress Plugin from 1.0 to 2.2. @Steve

HYIPLab – HYIP Investment WordPress Plugin has been updated to 1.0. You can download this version from here.