Jupiter X

The theme has been updated now, You can download the latest version of Jupiter X core plugin from “Additional content” section on main download page.

Jupiter X has been updated to 4.1.0. You can download this version from here.

Thank you. I download it again, but the jupiter_core still has exactly the same issue. I downloaded it from the additional content and also tried it through the plugin installs, but same issue It complains about a class missing. I am adding a screenshot for your perusal:

@Steve please check the core plugin again. Thanks.

The core plugin has been updated now to 4.2.0.

Hi again. Not working at all! It has the same error. Just want to confirm. I installed and activated all the plugins of the JupiterX theme.

The error is still: Uncaught Error: Class “JupiterX_Core\Raven\Core\Library\Documents\Archive” not found in /home/webtree/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/condition/documents/product-archive.php:

Is this an issue in the way things are loaded? Surely this can be tested somewhere. I am not able to get past this at all!

We just checked the reported issue on one of our demo environments but we cannot replicate it.

As you can see, all the functions of Jupiter are working as advertised, and even the downloaded core plugin is working as intended.

Would you be able to check if the theme is working for you on a different WordPress instance?

Perhaps I am doing something wrong. I installed all the plugins that are in the list of the jupiter x theme. The minute I activate jupiter core one, everything goes to hell. And then that error shows up. I have tried it on different installations. Am I supposed to install and activate only SOME plugins? This is strange to say the least.

Hey man. I tried everything. I got it installed, but there are no demos. So I reinstalled. The minute I install raven, then (and I am now lost) core, or whatever,… the issue is the same all along. How can I install this so O can install the demos. This simply does NOT work!

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

The import of demo content is not supported by our services, sorry.

Okay - forget the demo import. I didn’t even get there. Please install all the plugins that theme requires. You will see that error at some point!!! I want mega menu, etc, etc… The minute I install all required plugins, then I get that error. I tried installing them one by one. Eventually it stops working!

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

1 Like

Please update Jupiter X from 4.1.0 to 4.2.0. @Steve

1 Like

Jupiter X has been updated to 4.2.0. You can download this version from here.