MailPoet Premium

MailPoet Premium has been updated to 4.39.0.

How does this work? As MailPoet usually need a subscription, does this plugin negate the need for a subscription?

The Product is Activated. Please install the Free Activated version of Mailpoet form here.

OK, so am I right in thinking, I install the Free Activated Version, then the Premium version? I also assume I need a free MailPoet account? Do these plugins overwrite the send quantity limits or contact quantity limits? Sorry to sound dumb haha!

MailPoet Premium has been updated to 4.40.0 .

MailPoet Premium has been updated to 4.41.0.

Please update MailPoet Premium 4.41.0 to v4.41.3. @Steve

You are looking for free version 4.41.3.

MailPoet Premium has been updated to 4.42.0.

MailPoet Premium has stopped working (used to work before, I haven’t made any changes now it says the license key is invalid)

The issue has been fixed now. Please reinstall the plugin.
Note: 1- Enter anything to key area and click to verify. 2-Deactivate and Re-activate

Please, update MailPoet Premium to 4.43.0

MailPoet Premium has been updated to 4.42.1.

Please update MailPoet Premium from 4.46.0 to 4.47.0. @Steve

1 Like

MailPoet Premium has been updated to 4.48.0. You can download this version from here.

I’ve installed this plugin and emails sent (with SMTP) still show the MailPoet branding in the footer

Please note that MailPoet Email Sending Service is not available with this plugin, use third party email service.

Exactly, I was using SMTP. I’ve ended up switching to Mailster

MailPoet Premium has been updated to 4.49.0. You can download this version from here.

Please update MailPoet Premium from 4.49.0 to 4.50.0. @Steve