Nuss - Hotel Booking WordPress

Hey

there seems to be some serious problem with this theme

I made a thread about this please check here

https://meta.festingervault.com/t/problem-with-nuss-theme/82057

I dont think these errors are related to the latest version to be honest because the changelog just mention some minor bug fixes.

i think its some problem with the outdated BOOKING plugin they use inside the theme which maybe needs to get updated as well? would be great if you could check this please?

Hey

i think there is some error with a plugin INSIDE the Nuss theme which i have downloaded and installed. and when i try to make a booking order in my site then it breaks the calendar booking feature in “reservations”

can you try to update this plugin maybe it will fix the issue? the theme actualy was updated few days ago so there must be some kind of problem with this

Here is message again with error:

The theme has been updated lately and there are no complaints in theme forest so i guess this should be some kind of problem with Festinger vault or maybe my own host?

I am getting this error:

Your theme (Nuss Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce.

Suggestions to fix this: Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version. If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Also this plugin is breaking my site after i make a new booking order via woocomerce plugin.

“Uxper Booking” plugin: maybe this needs to be updated as well?

Here is error from plugin page:

(right now not showing but it was showing when i run “recovery mode” or maybe before. now after pausing/disable its not showing error again)

This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode. An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 660 of the file /home/DOMAINNAME"(removed for privacy)“/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uxper-booking/includes/admin/post-type/bookings/class-admin-booking.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /home/DOMAINNAME”(removed for privacy)“/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uxper-booking/includes/admin/post-type/bookings/class-admin-booking.php:660 Stack trace: #0 /home/DOMAINNAME”(removed for privacy)“/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uxper-booking/includes/admin/pages/reservations/reservations.php(179): Uxper_Booking_Setup::get_booking_meta(5983, ‘booking_payment…’) #1 /home/DOMAINNAME”(removed for privacy)“/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uxper-booking/includes/admin/pages/reservations/reservations.php(68): Uxper_Reservations::get_all_reservations() #2 /home/DOMAINNAME”(removed for privacy)“/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uxper-booking/includes/admin/pages/class-admin-pages.php(157): Uxper_Reservations::calendar() #3 /home/DOMAINNAME”(removed for privacy)“/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): Uxper_Admin_Pages->menu_page_reservation(‘’) #4 /home/DOMAINNAME”(removed for privacy)“/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘’, Array) #5 /home/DOMAINNAME”(removed for privacy)“/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/DOMAINNAME”(removed for privacy)"/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action(‘toplevel_page_u…’) #7 {main} thrown

Could you fix this please? PS: also for some reason i am (admin email) is receiving the booking confirmation instead of the email on the order form? any idea why?

So to recap this is the problems with Nuss theme:

1. first i run test with their own booking system “booking checkout” whcih does not use woocommerce. but the problem was that while the bookings calendar was WORKING properly, the bookings were not shown in the “booking dashboard”.

so i decided to try woocomerce booking and run into other problem

1. after making new booking order, now the booking dashboard is in fact working properly, however i start to getting many errors AND now surprisely the calendar is broken.

so i cant use neither of the features: nuss booking or woo comerce booking.

attached screenshots of error as well

Thanks appreciate your help

regards

hello any update on this please?

Please update Nuss - Hotel Booking WordPress 1.1.6 to 1.1.7. @Steve

Hi bmipp,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Hey. Any update on this?

Please update Nuss – Hotel Booking WordPress from 1.1.8 to 1.1.9. @Steve

Nuss – Hotel Booking WordPress has been updated to 1.1.8. You can download this version from here.

Please update Nuss – Hotel Booking WordPress from 1.1.8 to 1.2.0. @Steve