Pinterest Automatic Pin

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Pinterest Automatic Pin

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

I bought it , download and install it on my wordpress but it ask for Key to activate.Please help me!

Hi,

Please note that this item can be used without a license key. The license key is only required for automatic updates, but we do support that as well with our Festinger Vault plugin.

It alway ask me a key to use anything and don’t have any option to PIN or automatically set up.
Please install it yourself and see can you use it or not.

Pinterest Automatic Pin has been updated to 4.14.4

The file has been replaced. Would you be able to check this version?

I checked on my localhost and I was able to setup the plugin properly.

Pinterest Automatic Pin has been updated to 4.15.1

Hi, just tried this plugin, but its setting section cant be activated, so nowhere to input Pinterest login.
Looking to the update and thanks
Capture

Hi @audi008 – what version of the plugin are you using?

Hey, i think i am using the latest version u just updated here since I just downloaded it today.

wp-pinterest-automatic-v4.15.1.zip, is this the correct one?

cheers

Hi @audi008 – I just checked the plugin and made some adjustments.

Please redownload it from here:

Version 4.15.1 and this should work as expected.

Hey bro, really appreciate ur so quick solution, and yeah, it does show up setting section, however, it looks not able to connect my pin acc.

So, any idea of how to solve this out? thanks a lot bro

@Martin

Tried many ways to solve the problem, but all failed,

it simply doesn’t work, unable to connect my pin account.

am looking to a update for the solution, and thanks bro

I’m unable to connect my pin account

Hi @audi008 – I am really sorry that I couldn’t provide a solution here.

And @YousefChabat – this cannot be bypassed without a valid license key.

We’re still investigating the issue and will update this topic once we get a resolution.

Pinterest Automatic Pin has been updated to 4.16.0.

Pinterest Automatic Pin has been updated to 4.16.0. You can download this version from here.

Please update Pinterest Automatic Pin from 4.16.0 to 4.17.0. @Steve

Pinterest Automatic Pin has been updated to 4.17.0. You can download this version from here.