Presto Player

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Presto Player

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi uploader. This is 1.1.7. Requesting update to 1.1.8.

1 Like

Presto Player has been updated to 1.1.8

Thanks a lot.

You’re welcome :wink:

Presto Player has been updated to 1.1.10

Presto Player has been updated to 1.1.11

How to find the activation key?

Hi, @liveandletjake – thanks a lot for your comment here.

Please note that there is no license key required in order to use this plugin.

Presto Player has been updated to 1.2.0

Presto Player has been updated to 1.1.11

Presto Player has been updated to 1.2.1

It’s asking for a license key and creating an error:

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 11.22.06 AM

Also - there is an update available:
There is a new version of Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version) available. View version 2.6.1.4 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.

You can enter the number 1 for the license key, and the activation error will go away.

As for the Beaver Builder plugin update, you may want to request the update on that plugin page. I’ll go ahead and request it on your behalf now. :slight_smile:

EDIT: 2.6.1.3 is currently available on the Beaver Builder page, and it looks like they’re actively uploading 2.6.1.4 right now. Stay tuned for an update!

@Martin apparently, I put Beaver Builder questions in the Presto Player area - can you move for me or delete and I’ll start anew in the proper area?

Please update Presto Player 1.2.1 to Presto Player Pro plugin is inactive, please enter your Licence Key. @Steve

The issue has been fixed now. Redownload and install.

The issue has been fixed now.

1 Like

@Steve → please check this issue again.

Screenshot for reference: