Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro)

Please update Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) from 1.20.2 to 1.21.0. @Steve

Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) has been updated to 1.21.0. You can download this version from here.

Please update Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) to 1.21.1 @FestingerUpdates

Please update Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) from 1.21.0 to 1.21.1. @Steve

Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) has been updated to 1.21.1. You can download this version from here.

Issue with latest version:

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 398 of the file public_html/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache-pro/src/License.php. Error message: Cannot redeclare RedisCachePro\License::hoursSinceVerification()

1 Like

@steve can you please replace?

Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) has been updated to 1.21.0. You can download this version from here.

We have updated Redis Cache Pro to version 1.21.0. It is activated, and no additional steps are needed.

Please update Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) from 1.21.0 to 1.21.1. @Steve

Please update Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) to 1.21.1 @FestingerUpdates

Redis Cache Pro (Object Cache Pro) has been updated to 1.21.1. You can download this version from here.

could you update the license token? im just getting error: The Object Cache Pro license token is invalid and plugin updates have been disabled. @Steve

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we cannot provide license keys as it is financially infeasible for every customer to purchase one. However, we assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without needing a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will upload it as soon as possible for you. You will receive an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain plugin features, please get in touch with one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

@FestyBot @Steve
Any chance there is an update on this? I’m getting the same error that won’t allow me to enable the plugin in 1.21.1

Hi the file has been replaced now, it is working great without any issue.Please reinstall.