Residence Real Estate

Residence Real Estate has been updated to 4.10.

can you upload the Reno demo please

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

Please update Residence Real Estate 4.10 to 4.11.0 @Steve

1 Like

Residence Real Estate has been updated to 4.11.0.

Residence Real Estate has been updated to 4.21.1. You can download this version from here.

appreciate the updates, but this does not get license activated with any license number made up. I also tried the license above. IS there a better install order? I also tried installing the add-on core but file is invalid. Could you please be so kind as to give install instructions. I really wanted to play with this. Thank you so much! @Steve

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we cannot provide license keys as it is financially infeasible for every customer to purchase one. However, we assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without needing a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will upload it as soon as possible for you. You will receive an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain plugin features, please get in touch with one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,

Please if you could be so kind as to provide more detailed instructions. It’s very confusing, there is not xml file to import demos, only one for bakery. So confusing.

The theme file has been updated. Please reinstall the theme. The core plugin and demo content have also been updated. You can download all the required plugins and demo content from the main download page of the theme.

Just to clarify, did you update the file and then upload it again under the same version, Residence Real Estate 4.21.1?

Also, I’m not very tech-savvy. I usually install things directly through the theme dashboard. I’m unsure about how to handle additional files like XML or JSON – they’re a bit confusing to me. We’d really benefit from some beginner-friendly instructions to make the most of our membership.

Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Residence Real Estate has been updated to 4.21.2. You can download this version from here.

I’m still confused.

You mentioned that the core plugin and demo content have been updated. But why provide demo content if there are no instructions on how to use these files? Does Festinger have a readme or some kind of guide that explains how to handle these files? I understand the bot usually says you don’t provide such instructions, but then why offer the files without any guidance on how to use them?

ChatGPT
P.S. @Steve You can now paste bullet points into ChatGPT and ask for an explanation suitable for a fifth grader. It should only take about 30 seconds to do that.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we cannot provide license keys as it is financially infeasible for every customer to purchase one. However, we assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without needing a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if offline demo content is available. If it’s available, he will upload it for you as soon as possible. You will receive an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain theme features, please tag one of our team members in your message to get in touch with them.

Best regards,