SNIP

Download Link:

This is a support topic for SNIP

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

SNIP has been updated to 2.28.4

hello, please update to 2.29.0

1 Like

the plugin is not working because i cant add any property to create schema:
“Could not send a request to the wp-buddy.com API. Got response code: 500 and the following error message: Purchase Code wrong.”

@Steve – please update.

@vaufes71 – this issue will be resolved with the new update =)

SNIP has been updated to 2.29.2

Download/install link of update is not working in festinger plugin . Pls check

Please use your verified account in order to receive support here =)

SNIP has been updated to 2.30.1

not able to download from the WordPress plugin. I have lifetime subscription. Showing

Sorry, Download file is not available yet. Refresh the page please, if it does not work try again later. kindly report them.

Hi @iamrahulsethi – it looks like you’re not logged din with the lifetime account ( I couldn’t see the verified badge with your username).

SNIP has been updated to 2.30.2

I don’t think it’s working now.
When trying to add a template and fill in schema, I get the following error:

Could not send a request to the wp-buddy.com API. Got response code: 500 and the following error message: Purchase Code wrong.

Using the latest 2.30.2. Maybe older versions work. Need to try it out.

Thanks for reporting this @random293.

@Steve → can you please replace this item?

1 Like

SNIP has been updated to 2.31.1.

Says it’s been updated to 2.31.1, but the version available for download is 2.30.2. Just not there.
Could you make the latest version available? Maybe we don’t get the same error with the new version.

Ok, I understand what happened.
We now have the same plugin on two different URLs.

the old version resides at https://festingervault.com/snip/, which was the original URL for this download

then the new version resides at https://festingervault.com/snip-structured-data-plugin-for-wordpress/, which is a duplicate you may consider fixing.

So we have to Snip plugins, which are easy to fix.

Nevertheless, the new version is available on the second URL, and I’ve got it.

I’ll keep you posted on whether it works or not

1 Like

@random293 Thanks for reporting. The duplicate item has been deleted.