TablePress (Premium)

Download Link:

This is a support topic for TablePress (Premium)

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

TablePress (Premium) has been updated to 2.3.1. You can download this version from here.

Hi,

I’ve just signed up so I can get the tablepress premium plugin - I’m particularly wanting the Auto-schedule import feature

Now I’ve used Freemius before and all I did was activate the plugin and the premium version activated however that’s not the case here - I’ve activated Freemius and Tablepress and when I go to the table press plugin its asking me for my license key

Now this is only active on a local install right now as I’m testing out functionality - Is that the problem or am I missing part of the setup?

Hi @Matt.Bylett,

Thanks for your message. I merged your question with the official support topic of TablePress.

You need to change the SDK Nulled plugin’s SDK version to 2.7.2.

Thanks Martin

Appreciate that.

While I got you maybe you can help … it seems both of my subscriptions have been cancelled is that correct ?

What happened was I signed up not realising I needed gold to download table press so I tried to cancel the basic package

If both are inactive please can you reactivate the gold download one ?

Many thanks in advance

Matt