TheGem - Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme

TheGem - Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme has been updated to 5.6.1

I am getting this error “The plugin does not have a valid header”. While installing plugins

1 Like

Hello @gursharandhillon – thanks a lot for your message.

@Steve – can you upload the required plugins for TheGem please?

Demo Sliders - TheGem
Demo_Sliders.zip (88.7 MB)

I am getting the same problem. Attempting to download the demo content importer problems brings the same problem. I am trying to demo import one of the new themes from 5.6.

This does not contain the plugin for the demo content import 5.6 that has the new themes

@Steve – would you be able to check if the new demo templates are available?

No, I can’t Upload any required plugins.

Thanks; but it looks the required plugins are not available due to the working license key.

You are correct. I believe everything on Festinger’s part is handled well.

However, an error is occurring on the latest version that contains a header error when attempting to install the plugins with the Theme. This then disables the ability to acquire the actual 5.6 plugin when trying to download, as it simply returns an error.

Is there any way festinger is able to provide the actual plugin that is for The Gem demo imports?

I ask this because as of now, I can not acquire any of the new templates from the update, due to the plugin download being halted from an error thrown by the plugin.

Thank you for great support :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately, the import of demo content is not available with our services at all. :frowning:

All understood! Thank you for your help though.

Perhaps they fix this in the next update of the theme and y’all are able to get that version!

Sure. We will update it accordingly :wink:

Please update TheGem - Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme 5.6.1 to 5.6.1. @Steve

The theme has been already updated to the newest version 5.6.1 . Thanks.

Please update TheGem - Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme 5.6.1 to 5.7.0. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

TheGem - Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme has been updated to 5.7.0

Is it possible to get the current version of the WPBakery version of this theme? It’s supposed to come in the same package as the Elementor version.

Thanks for reporting this @vcover.

@Steve, can you update please if there is an update available?