Uncanny Automator Pro

It is not working. Returns error 524

Uncanny Automator Pro has been updated to 5.3.0.1.

It say “Activate your license”. Not working @Martin

Uncanny Automator Pro has been updated to 5.4.

Please update Uncanny Automator Pro 5.4 to 5.5. @Steve

Uncanny Automator Pro has been updated to 5.4.0.1.

getting an Invalid license key error when attempting to create a posting recipe from wordpress to twitter.

Hi @singlesourcedigitalm,

Thanks for the reporting. Would you be able to send a screenshot please?

it seems that the plugin makes an api call to determine if its registered with a valid license during the process of connecting third-party apps (twilio, openai, etc) and then prevents the setup from completing. does anyone know a workaround?

Please update Uncanny Automator Pro 5.4.0.1 to 5.5. @Steve

sure thing! I’ve attempted to run it a few times and get the same result everytime. Hopefully there is a workaround this is a nice plugin to have.

Uncanny Automator Pro has been updated to 5.5.

is the restriction on connecting 3rd party apps from the call to verify the license fixed?

the plugin continues to block access to the 3rd party connection setup

I’m also still having he issue after the version update.

Note: First install the free plugin **Uncanny Automator ** from WordPress Repository. Also note some parts may not function without a legitimate licence.

Can you please share which was the last working pro version that works with 3rd party apps please? Specifically openai.

And do you need to create the free uncanny account or you don’t have to?

Uncanny Automator Pro has been updated to 5.6. You can download this version from here.

Hey Support,

How can I get two addons of Uncanny Automatior Plugin:

These addons are:

and

The custom User Fields Addon is really important. Can you please upload this as well?

Thank you.

Post your requests here.

1 Like