User Registration ( Pro )

Please update User Registration ( Pro ) 4.1.0 to 4.1.1. @Steve

User Registration ( Pro ) has been updated to 4.1.1.

Please update User Registration ( Pro ) 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. @Steve

Hi dvcdevelopment,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Please update User Registration ( Pro ) 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. @Steve

User Registration ( Pro ) has been updated to 4.1.2.

Please update User Registration ( Pro ) 4.1.2 to 4.1.3

User Registration ( Pro ) has been updated to 4.1.3 .

Please update User Registration ( Pro ) from 4.1.4 to 4.1.5. @Steve

User Registration ( Pro ) has been updated to 4.1.5.2. You can download this version from here.

Hey team,

I am having issues with the User Registration plugin. I cannot update the forms at all, save them, etc. Additionally, a popup indicates that the license is expired.

As you can see here, both the Add New and Update buttons do not work. When I add additional blocks, and press Update, nothing happens. Therefore the forms do not work at all. I have the pro version enabled, and some of the plugins, but the entire suite has no functionality.

Hi @beywesley89,

Thanks for creating this topic. Please note that the core plugin of the user registration plugin is free to download here:

What add-ons are you using? Please check your browser console to see if there is any error.

The error is related to the pro version and plugins. Running the free version, I can modify forms, and update them. When I activate the pro version, everything becomes disabled or stops working.

@Steve can you replace the pro version of User Registration, please?

The file has been replanced now.
The Product is Activated . Please install the respective add-ons to active premium fields.

Please update User Registration ( Pro ) from 4.1.5.2 to 4.2.0. @Steve

Please update User Registration ( Pro ) from 4.1.5.2 to 4.2.0. @Steve

User Registration ( Pro ) has been updated to 4.2.0 . You can download this version from here.