WHMCS Client Area

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WHMCS Client Area

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

This has been updated to Version 4 revision 9, on 22 Feburary , 2022.

The one in the vault is version 3.7.

Thanks

1 Like

WHMCS Client Area has been updated to 4.0

I get an error when trying to download this after the update;

NoSuchKey festingervault tx000000000000006045d0f-00623b5d03-242d22d5-ams3b 242d22d5-ams3b-ams3-zg02

Thank you for reporting this. The issue has been resolved.

Please update WHMCS Client Area 4.0 to 4.2-revision-2. @Steve

WHMCS Client Area has been updated to 4.1-revision-4

Hello,

I see on website that plugin is updated, but when I install it, it give me old version?

The new download will be available within one hour after udpate. Please try again later. Thanks.

Last version is not working I get error: “Your Copy of WCAP is not Verified”

The file has been replaced now. Thanks.

I try to download 2 times and I get this error on website

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey

festingervault

tx000000000000012cb934e-006382075f-334190d1-ams3b

334190d1-ams3b-ams3-zg02

I finally download plugin, but still dont work?
any news? @Steve @Martin

Hello @pengi2256 – thanks a lot for your message.

The download should be available by now → what issues are you experiencing?

Plugin is not working as in settings (WCAP Dashboard) show this error “Your Copy of WCAP is not Verified”

Can you post a screenshot of that, please?

That’s only for automatic updates and premium support.

What happens if you click on ‘WCAP → settings’?

It is not possbile to use plugin, I try to set settings but without that Plugin Registration plugin will not work.

P.S. Some old version work good as old version is filled automaticly with some data for section Plugin Registration. Can you make like that to work on last version?

Hey @pengi2256 – thanks for reporting this.

I went ahead and checked the issue for you.

Go to the funtions_i.php file in /wp-content/plugins/WHMpress_Client_Area_API/library/functions_i.php and replace lines 1649 to 1652:

GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000update_option("wcap_registration_code", 'any_purchase_code_here');
        update_option("wcap_registration_email", 'love@festingervault.com');
        update_option("wcap_registration_status", "yes");

for the following:

update_option("wcap_registration_code", 'GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000');         update_option("wcap_registration_email", 'love@festingervault.com');
update_option("wcap_registration_status", "yes");

Let me know if that works.