WP Recipe Maker Premium

Please update WP Recipe Maker Premium 7.5.1 to 8.9.2. @Steve

Hi lisagraphicsgurl,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Please update WP Recipe Maker Premium 7.5.1 to 8.9.2 YOU HAVEN’T UPDATED THIS PLUGIN FOR AGES @Steve

Hi Abstract,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Hi, does this plugin work perfectly on your website?

Hi carlos.ro,

Thanks for the update. Is it possible to get the unaltered plugin? Even if it doesn’t work to check the code?

Thanks for the update. Is it possible to get the unaltered plugin? Even if it doesn’t work to check the code?
@Steve

Please update WP Recipe Maker Premium 7.5.1 to 8.10.2 @Steve

As I see, the plugin is not working without verification. Can you please share it? If I can fix it, I’ll share the version.

Hi maxpower,

@Steve Thanks for the reply. I understand the issues. I’m coding myself, so I just offered to fix it if I can and if yes, I’ll share it back.
Initially I wanted to book a subscription, but for a not working solution I don’t want to spend money on it.

Please update WP Recipe Maker Premium 7.5.1 to 9.0.0 @Steve

Please update WP Recipe Maker Premium 7.5.1 to 9.1.0. @Steve

1 Like

Hi bibekbasu123,

Please update WP Recipe Maker Premium 7.5.1 to 9.1.0. @Steve

1 Like