WP Rocket

Hi, please fix the download link it’s not working

1 Like

@here

For now, we decided to upload the WP Rocket plugin here. As announced here, some of the plugins/themes do have a download issue.

Here you go:

-download link removed-

This file will be removed once the download issue has been resolved.

Update: the issue with the download has been resolved, as announced here:

I have problems downloading this plugin, the rest of the plugins work correctly. Can you check what happens?

Hi @auno,

What kind of issue do you encounter downloading this plugin?

When I try to download or install it from the wordpress plugin, it takes a while and tells me “Alert! Something went wrong”, the rest of the elements work fine for me.

Ah, you’re referring to the Festinger Vault plugin. Kindly check this announcement:

Please update WP Rocket from 3.15.10 to 3.16. @Steve

Please update WP Rocket from 3.15.10 to 3.16. @Steve

WP Rocket has been updated to 3.16.0. You can download this version from here.

Please update WP Rocket to 3.16 @FestingerUpdates

The plugin has been already updated to 3.16.

Please update WP Rocket from 3.16.0 to 6.3.1. @Steve

Please update WP Rocket from 3.16.0 to 3.17. @Steve

Please update WP Rocket to 3.16 @FestingerUpdates

Already updated.

As you cannot see updates within the FV plugin due to an ongoing issue that we are currently addressing, please download and install the plugin from the website. For more details, you can also check this announcement: Introducing the New Festinger Vault Plugin: A Journey from Development to Launch (Pre-Release).

Hello, I switched from another caching plugin to this WP Rocket. Everything seemed to be working fine, only the plugin won’t cache my pages. The lazy loading etc does work.

Now, I read somewhere that I had to delete the duplicate things in the wp-config.php file. I did this, but that has not resolved anything. Does anyone have the same problem or knows how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance!!