XStore – Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for XStore – Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

XStore has the update to 8.1 now.

1 Like

XStore has been updated to 8.0.12

Hi…

I installed the XStore 8.0.12 theme in my website. After installed the theme, I tried to install the XStore Core plugin from the theme’s panel and got the error: “Plugin installation failed”.

I tried to install Contact 7 plugin from the theme’s panel and it successfully installed.

Anybody has the some problem with me? Any solution to this problem?

Thanks…

PLEASE Update to 8.1

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your update request. I am happy to let you know that our system has updated your request.

Thanks a lot for reporting this issue. I have uploaded the XStore plugin separately for you:

Installed this + the add on, but can’t seem to customize or do anything without it being activated, got a code for it? or any specific instruction.

Would you be able to post a screenshot of this issue, please?

Sorry it seems to be working now, i believe there may have been a plugin interfering with the theme!

Cheers, thank you for your confirmation.

hi I am facing the same problem as you but I can not seem to fix it can you tell me how you soved it.

Hi I am having the same issue here can please help me. here a screenshot of the problem Screenshot by Lightshot

XStore - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme has been updated to 8.1.1

You’re right.

I have uploaded a new working version and you can download all the required plugins from below:

et-core-plugin.zip (3.7 MB)
smart-product-viewer.zip (2.8 MB)
subscriptio.zip (1.5 MB)
waspthemes-yellow-pencil.zip (5.2 MB)
filebird-pro.zip (973.5 KB)
js_composer.zip (6.7 MB)
mpc-massive.zip (4.8 MB)
quform.zip (7.1 MB)
sb-woocommerce-infinite-scroll.zip (164.3 KB)

Hi thank you for fixing the theme however when I installed it I received an error message as you see the screenshot, can you please let me download another theme because this one is full of bugs.

here is the screenshot https://snipboard.io/UVo49A.jpg

What version of the theme are you using?

its the same version on the website Version 8.1.1 it shows a php error I tried to fix it but I couldn’t.

I am using version 8.1.1 hope you can fix the issue please