YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page

Hi wilker90,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

update to version 4.3.0 please.

Hi matt7,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please update YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page 4.2.0 to 4.3.0. @Steve

Hi BigMaster,

Hi BigMaster,

Hi federico1,

Please update YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page 4.2.0 to 4.3. @Steve

Hi adrituko,

Hi BigMaster,

Version 4.2.0 License Activation Warning Error: Shows no License Key and Please, enter a license key to use this plugin. Licenses ActivatedNo licenses have been activated.

Please update YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page 4.2.0 to 4.3.0 @Steve

Hi nicolas.louis,

Please update YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page 4.2.0 to 4.4.0. @Steve

Hi BigMaster,

Please update YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page 4.2.0 to 4.4.0. @Steve