YITH WooCommerce Wishlist

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update YITH WooCommerce Wishlist 3.10.0 to 3.15.1. @Steve

Please update YITH WooCommerce Wishlist 3.10.0 to 3.17.0. @Steve

Please update YITH WooCommerce Wishlist 3.10.0 to 3.17. @Steve

Please update! thanks @Steve

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has been updated to 3.19.0.

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has been updated to 3.20.0.

I get an error when trying to activate, it says The license key was not found, make sure to use the correct email and serial key. I know I entered the one posted here properly because I copy and pasted it
EDIT: nvm the premium features still appear

License key: 048d3f1a-28eb-4f69-8b2e-7d40b2e2eb7c

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has been updated to 3.21.0.

Please update YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium 3.21.0 to i see it asks to enter license, did you provide the key but the problem is what is the exact email?. @Steve

Please update YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium 3.21.0 to YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium 3.22.0. @Steve

New update please

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has been updated to 3.23.1.

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has been updated to 3.24.1.

Please update YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium 3.24.1 to 3.25 @Steve

1 Like

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has been updated to 3.25.0.

Please update YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium 3.25.0 to 3.26.0. @Steve

Hi nerdmodecreative,

Please read this topic for more information: