Access Granted: Festinger Vault Lifetime Users Now Have Exclusive Access to Gold Downloads

Hello everyone,

We have some exciting news to share with you today. As a part of our commitment to continually improving our services, we are pleased to announce that all CURRENT lifetime users now have access to the gold downloads in addition to our already impressive collection of over 25K+ items.

For those of you who may not be familiar with the gold downloads, they are the most exclusive WordPress themes and plugins available on the web. These items cannot be found on any other GPL website, and they have been carefully curated to provide you with the best possible experience.

We understand that you have made a significant investment in our service, and we want to ensure that you are getting the most out of it. That is why we are thrilled to offer you access to these valuable resources at no additional cost. Not only will you have access to the current selection of gold downloads, but we are also adding 500+ more in the near future. This means that you will have even more options to choose from when designing and developing your WordPress website.

To access the gold downloads, simply login to your Festinger Vault account and navigate to the “Gold Downloads” section. From there, you will be able to browse the collection and download any items that catch your eye.

We encourage you to take advantage of this exciting new development and explore the world of gold downloads. We are confident that you will find something that meets your needs and helps you take your website to the next level. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We are always here to help and ensure that your experience with Festinger Vault is nothing short of exceptional.

Thank you for choosing Festinger Vault as your go-to resource for WordPress themes and plugins. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Best regards,

The Festinger Vault Team

Edit 12/04:

All new current lifetime users will also enjoy the access to golden downloads.

15 Likes

@Martin You know it along with everyone here you could have made money with the gold downloads, maybe even charged a one time fee of maybe $10 (an example) and made money from 50k users but you not doing that shows the difference why choosing this GPL site site (or community) and not any of the others out there was the best decision ever!

I have purchased so many “LIFETIME” things in my life and all made me sad after the buy but this side makes me happy everyday.

Great Job and keep doing what you doing!

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello team Festinger,

You guys have outdone yourselves. I was ready to cough up a hundred dollars or so to remain lifetime in lieu of the price increases and the gold standard - but we get it for free.

Thanks a lot

Edit: Where do I find the link to the Golden downloads? (hopefully this may help somebody as well)

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback man! <3

As we received multiple complains from our early adaptors too, we found it unfair to offer it only for lifetime pro users.

You’re welcome @Cosmoschan777 and welcome to the community =)

You can switch on both ‘themes’ and ‘plugins’ pages to ‘gold downloads’ and you will see them all.

Thanks for the welcome.

And now I see, I had to do a search first before seeing the “gold” option- awesome (am guessing this option is also accessible in the plugin in WordPress)

1 Like

Some points unclear:

• i have credits left, can i download with the credits gold labeled plugins/themes too?
  • do i have to subscribe to lifetime deal if i want gold plugins?
  • as i can see some plugins are randomly bronze/gold labeled, like parts of woocommerce plugin variation?

When i bought the credits it was called: one credit per download - wouldnt make any sense now if you have changed the system and my credits are less worth and just applies for bronze downloads or do i miss something? Clear it please.

1 Like

As this is a new feature, we are still polishing it. :wink:

So any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks for your feedback @Bhikku.

We made the gold downloads available for pre-paid credits too.

So you must have access to these as well =)

Ah ok, thanks for the answer!

1 Like

Brilliant you guys are heros.

1 Like

Thanks for this! Would love a separate thread where people talk thru some of the top themes/plugins on the gold side. Love to hear about favorites, what has worked well/not.

1 Like

how to acces Gold Download? plase make a tutorial video, I cannot find Gold Download section in this website.

where is that section?

Feel free to create a thread on our forum to see what members are recommending to you :slight_smile:

You can check the gold downloads as explained in this post:

Great to see you didn’t neglect the LTD buyers. It’s alright to charge a small fee for all these other new features added, but you kept the basics within the deal. Thanks mate

Yes, 100% agreed. :wink:

I’ve purchased two LTD licenses with you and I don’t see any Gold Downloads section in my backend. It’s requiring me to pay for your gold membership now??

I have had 75 credits per day available for more than 2 years supporitng you guys withi multiple licenses, please look into my account

Please open a support ticket to hello@festingervault.com as everyone got access with a LTD membership.

@Martin

Why don’t you bring the lifetime up to 800-1,800 USD? I am not sure of your incurred cost of just hosting the community, time and current profit margin. Your database is not extensive and an up in lifetime cost is valid if you wish to not remove the lifetime offer. Right now as it stands. It is cheaper to buy a lifetime than to be subbed for less than 2 years.

@grioreborn,

Thanks for your feedback, and as announced in this thread, we’re revamping our pricing plans: