Better Search Replace Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Better Search Replace Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1.4 update please

@Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Better Search Replace Pro 1.3.2 to 1.3.2+. @Steve

The plugin has been updated to its latest version 1.3.2 already.

Same issue. Downloaded the latest but Pro feature’s won’t enable.

1 Like

Thanks for the report @marcusquinn.

@Steve → kindly check this issue.

The file has been replaced now. Download and reinstall.

Maybe I’m missing something but this is a screenshot from the latest:

Please update Better Search Replace Pro 1.3.2 to 1.4.3 - September 5, 2023. @Steve

Hi anonymous2,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Thanks.

I saw that you wrote it more than a year ago. I thought that maybe after all this time you had solved it.

By the way, what would happen to Festinger vault if all other developers imitate Better Search Replace PRO and we could no longer update the plugins?

Thanks for your comment here @anonymous2.
Sorry, we didn’t understand your question.