Blueprint - Next-Generation Blog & Magazine Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Blueprint - Next-Generation Blog & Magazine Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Blueprint - Next-Generation Blog & Magazine Theme has been updated to 1.0.6

Please update Blueprint - Next-Generation Blog & Magazine Theme 1.0.6 to version on defined but no version given. @Steve

Please update to the latest version 10 January 2023
Thanks

Please update Blueprint - Next-Generation Blog & Magazine Theme 1.0.6 to 1.0.7… @Steve

Blueprint - Next-Generation Blog & Magazine Theme has been updated to 1.0.7 .

Hello

Im installed the theme “Blueprint – Next-Generation Blog & Magazine Theme 1.0.7”

I wanna use all of the functions of theme

When im entry in wordpress - aparance - theme dashboard: say License information Put license key

For enable demos and another functions the theme say I need the lilcense key.

What I can do for solve that? for use the theme and the theme options

Thanks

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

Please someone

Thanks

What functions are not working without a license key @rcim.internet_capita?

yes faced same issue ,

when you install the theme it asks for activation code .

You cannot install the theme required plugins and demo data

Can you please share a screenshot of the required plugins?

not sure of the required plugins by the theme

can you help us remove the license keys , theme is completely unusable

Hello @Dennis1,

What do you mean by ‘remove the license key’?

when you activate the theme , you cannot import any demo data or install its required plugins .try the theme on a test environment you will see what I mean

So we asked you to include a screenshot of the required plugins, so we can fix that for you.

About the demo import, this has been addressed here:

Totally agree with the user Dennis1

Festingervault give us themes, fuctional themes

You cant offer one without her features. Midle theme, like trial version

We dont have demoimport, plugins etc. You cant modify the home or the aparience, a little bit but not like with a complete theme.

Theme options are blocked

The IAbot that you quote only say about licensekey, not about our problem and about we say

Personally my motivation for purchase and pay the mensual plan of festingervault its for download this theme

He, the IAbot, say 0,01 themes have problem with license key and not in that case. In my case the data is 100% themes dont work becouse I want one and download only one and no works

I hope some help for use the theme

Thanks

Hello @rcim.internet_capita,

As explained earlier, we do not support the import of demo content.

Also, the features of the theme are 100% working from our side.

What theme functions are blocked for you?

You can leave a reply on the support topic of other themes which does not work for you and we do our best to fix them for you.

Please update Blueprint - Next-Generation Blog to theme is broken @Steve