Divi Mobile - Create beautiful, clean, slick mobile menus with Divi

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Divi Mobile - Create beautiful, clean, slick mobile menus with Divi

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi there,

as tittle says, I used a credit for divi mobile, but it is shown as a theme by the vault, but this is a plugin;

You can see here it’s a plugin: Screenshot by Lightshot

I was sent a plugin file to test it from a support ticket a while ago, but it still hasn’t been fixed in the tool.

@Steve – please correct.

Thanks!

Divi Mobile - Create beautiful, clean, slick mobile menus with Divi has been updated to 1.6.5.1

The file has been replaced now.

It still shows as broken them when i tried to install from the vault again

Should I reinstall the vault? seems it’s still not a plugin in the vault

Hello @maurelius – you should install this download as a plugin.

so the one click install is not working for this one? if I use the download function, will I still get automatic updates?

Yes it will support automatic updates as well =)

Divi Mobile - Create beautiful, clean, slick mobile menus with Divi has been updated to 1.7.

Please update Divi Mobile - Create beautiful, clean, slick mobile menus with Divi 1.7 to VERSION 1.8.2. @Steve

1 Like

Divi Mobile - Create beautiful, clean, slick mobile menus with Divi has been updated to 1.12.

Hello @Steve @Martin ! The latest download version is still 1.7, it gets installed as a theme, and the error “divi-mobile Stylesheet is missing.” is displayed in the theme selection. I’m not sure, but I think it’s a plugin.

Please update Divi Mobile - Create beautiful, clean, slick mobile menus with Divi 1.12 to 1.8.2. @Steve