Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Hello. I downloaded the essentials theme and installed the zip through wordpress. But theme isnt activated and asks me to connect my envato market account to verify the license. How can i skip this part and use the theme ? thanks in advance.

Hi @elp4tr0n,

Would you be able to link me the theme, please?

this is the link. Take a look please.

Unfortunately, this theme isn’t properly activated yet. I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if this file can be updated. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I would like to get the theme. Please update it asap. thank you, festinger team

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.1.8.

theme is now activated but header builder and editor doesn’t work . please check it.

@Steve, could you please check the header builder/editor for this theme?

1 Like

thank you. i am waiting for an update. :slightly_smiling_face:

The file has been updated now. Header edit active now.

I deleted all existing themes and plugins and installed the last version of the theme again. Unfortunately header builder still doesnt work :confused:

Please update Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.1.8 to 3.1.9 @Steve

Hi kingsmarque,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Please update Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.1.8 to 3.1.9. @Steve

Hi sukumarwp,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please update Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.1.8 to 3.2.0. @Steve

Please update Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.1.8 to 3.2. @Steve

Hi idomskt,

Please update Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.1.8 to 3.2.8 @Steve

After the latest update, the theme doesn’t allow managing theme and pages settings. It says that something is wrong with the configuration and link this article about licensing. Troubleshooting error messages - Essentials Knowledge base