Festinger Vault Plugin 4.0 - The Biggest Update is Here!

Dear Festinger Vault Users,

We are thrilled to announce the launch of Festinger Vault Plugin version 4.0, our most significant update to date! This release brings a plethora of exciting new features and enhancements that will revolutionize your WordPress experience. We invite you to download the update directly from your account’s dashboard or effortlessly update it from your WordPress website.

Let’s dive into the remarkable features introduced in Festinger Vault Plugin 4.0:

1. Bulk Download and Installation: We understand the importance of efficiency, which is why we’ve implemented a bulk download and installation feature. With just one click, you can download or install up to 10 themes or plugins simultaneously, saving you valuable time and effort.
  2. One-Click Update: Say goodbye to the hassle of updating individual themes or plugins. Our new one-click update functionality allows you to update all your themes and plugins with a single click, streamlining the update process and keeping your website up to date effortlessly.
  3. Automatic Update Request and Report: Stay on top of your updates with the automated update request and reporting feature. Now, you can easily request updates for any theme or plugin directly from the Festinger Vault Plugin and receive comprehensive reports on their status, all within the plugin interface.
  4. Enhanced Download Loading: We’ve reimagined the download loading process to deliver faster results. Previously, the Festinger plugin loaded all themes and plugins at once, causing delays. In this update, we’ve introduced smaller page loads with 30-40 downloads per page, resulting in significantly faster loading times.
  5. User Role Controller: Take control of the Festinger Vault Plugin’s access within your WordPress ecosystem. With the new user role controller, you can manage which WordPress user roles have permission to access and utilize the plugin, providing you with enhanced security and control.
  6. Enable Automatic Updates from Your Dashboard: Simplify your update workflow by enabling automatic updates directly from your Festinger Vault account’s dashboard on our main website. Stay ahead of the curve and ensure your themes and plugins are always up to date effortlessly.
  7. Localhost Access: We’ve listened to your feedback and are excited to announce that the Festinger Vault Plugin now supports localhost access. Test themes and plugins in a local environment before deploying them to your live website, ensuring a seamless experience for your visitors.

You can view all the features here:

Experience the power of Festinger Vault Plugin 4.0 and unlock its incredible potential for your WordPress website. Download the latest update from your account’s dashboard [link] or update directly from your WordPress website.

Do you want to enjoy all the new features?

You can upgrade your current account from your account’s dashboard to Pro or Lifetime VIP. The upgrade fee for current lifetime users to lifetime VIP is $99, a one-time payment. If you’re using an older monthly account, you can simply upgrade to our ‘pro’ plan with all the features enabled. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your continued support and valuable feedback. We strive to provide you with the best tools to enhance your WordPress experience. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, our dedicated support team is ready to assist you. Reach out to us through our community forums or contact us directly.

Enjoy exploring the new Festinger Vault Plugin 4.0 and take your website to new heights!

Best regards,

The Festinger Vault Team

6 Likes

The update is great but I have still some suggestions where can I leave those?

1 Like

Feel free to submit them as ideas:

Installed and looks good! :muscle:

Just so you know, the issue with hitting the limit on the Plugin Updates screen is still present:

Hey where can i see/compare the new Lifetime Pro with our old lifetime?

Thanks for the feedback. We forwarded this issue again to our technical team and they will make sure it will be fixed in the next bug fix patch.

We will make a comparison table very soon. :slight_smile:

I agree, I haven’t found any clear information about this.

Me either. I need more information about this. I already have the Lifetime membership, does this mean I do not have a lifetime membership with 4.0? What is going on??

You can see my answer here:

The differences between the ‘old’ lifetime membership and the new VIP one are:

• Bulk download
  • Bulk install
  • Local host access
  • Version control access
  • Control which user levels have access to the Festinger Vault plugin
  • and unlimited download bandwidth (not monitored at all)
1 Like

TY. I thought I had invested in the top tier, but I see I may have missed something. I need to look into this. Thanks again for the quick reply.

Just tried the new 4.0 Festinger plugin and it looks great!

Could you advise how could we get the Link Whisper 2.2.7 original package, so that our devs could look into it for a workaround? Thank you.

1 Like

We already updated the link whisper pro to version 2.2.7.

Here is the new overview:

Hi, I have these errors on the plugin. I think the problem comes from the plugin because the errors are on all my websites:

There will be a quick fix today which will resolve the issue.

Fixed, thanks for your speed!

Thanks for the confirmation @Risengan.

Hey @Martin ,

auto update still doesn’t work on any of our sites:

Please send us temporary admin access to hello@festingervault.com and we will be happy to check it out again.