How to disable Elementor Auto-updates?

Hello, could someone help me please?

I dont want any auto-updates on my wordpress however today Elementor auto-updated to latest version however Elementor Pro didn’t (because I have disabled auto-update) so this caused bug in my website which was only fixed after I updated Elementor Pro.

I don’t see any options for disable auto-update for Elementor So how can I do this?

Also it already look like “Elementor” plugin is already disabled in auto-updates however unless I did it by mistake (unlikely) the plugin got updated without permission. How to fix this?

thanks
regards

Hi @lusoacc,

Please go to the Festinger Vault plugin and check the Plugin Updates section. You can disable the automatic updates for Elementor Pro from this area.

1 Like

Hello. I don’t have the Festinguer plugin installed actually. Also it wasn’t the Elementor Pro that updated it was the Elementor. Any idea how to disable it? It’s already in the “disabled auto-updated” list as shown above.

Thanks regards

Check in Manage Domains by default there is AutoUpdate. Mayeb it helps. https://festingervault.com/manage-domains/
Or in your plugins
Disable Automatic Updates on the right side

thanks but no

As we only handle automatic updates through the Festinger Vault plugin and the default automatic updates of WordPress core are disabled, it’s odd that Elementor got auto-updated.

Could you roll-back a version (this can be done through the Elementor plugin settings) and install this plugin:

And see if it’s still getting auto-updated?

I put a code in wp-config to disable all auto updates lets see if it works thank you for your help have a nice day