How to make money with this

So i am not understand how this tool actually works in regards to how it can help me to make money.

So if i have a client that says here is $400 build me a website and i use this tool i understand that i can use a template inside the vault and any plugin as well, however where my disconnect is, is within the fact of do i have to control the hosting of their website and they pay me monthly or can i install their website and themes and plugin on their own hosting? What if i have 50 clents how will that work?

Dear Infinitegary

Your question is not really clear but I will try to answer.

When you purchase a deal from festinger, you get access to thousands of templates and plugin.

So say you have a customer.

1- you need access to their hosting.
2- install Wordpress
3- install festinger vault plugin
4- choose a template that suits your customer. For instance if your customer is an electrician company, then choose a template that is aimed at that. Install it and activate it.
5- Now start populating the site. Most of the hard work has been done for you with the template. You just need to modify it a little bit, add pages and posts and also a contact form.
6- you can use a plugin for the contact form that you’ll find in the vault.
7- add SEO plugin, security plugin, analytics plugin all available in the vault.

That is how you can simplify the process. Because you have thousands of templates etc. you’ll save money in the short and long term.

Daniel

1 Like

Hi @infinitegary,

You can use our library of themes and plugins to resell to your clients.

@ross.gazey gave you some ideas as well. :slight_smile: