Hub Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Hub – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Import demo content doesn’t work.
There is a new version v2+

1 Like

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 2.0.0

Please note that the import of demo content is not a feature we do support.

Please update Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 2.0.0 to 3.0.1 1 Sep 2022. @Steve

@Steve

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.2

Please update Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 3.0.2 to 4.0. @Steve

1 Like

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.0.1.

Hi there,

When I am going to activate the “Hub Core” plugin I get a fatal error. I am installing the theme locally and I am running PHP 8.1 but I m getting this error also with PHP 7.4.

Hi @ConicalCanvas82,

Can you please check this file?

hub-elementor-addons.zip (1.4 MB)
hub-core.zip (4.7 MB)

Hi @Martin ,
I tested it out but I still get the same error:

/Local Sites/hub-theme/app/public/wp-content/plugins/hub-core/extras/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_instances.php on line 67 this is the last line of the error code

Hello @ConicalCanvas82,

I just checked it on our localhost/staging instance and it’s working perfectly from our side:

Both theme and plugin are installed.

Hi,

What are the server specs? Maybe you have a different config than I have. And is this local or on a instance like instawp?

This has been created on the following staging website:

Thanks,
There it is running fine. I think it has to do something with my Local enviroment

Core plugin update?

hub-core.zip (4.7 MB)

Please update Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 4.0.1 to 4.0.2. @Steve

1 Like

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.0.2.