Known Plugin Incompatibilities and Conflicts

This is a list of plugins that we know do not work well with the Festinger Vault plugin. Some of them have minor incompatibilities while others are major. The Festinger Vault plugin will not completely break with most of them but you will likely find some edge cases or annoying issues that you have to work around.

Plugins

• Firebird Pro: Incompatible - jQuery error which prevents loading the Festinger Vault plugin completely.
1 Like

Hi, i was so mad about that, i really didn’t know what to do, had massive slowdowns on all websites and didn’t know the reason. Please somehow make it clear that. Add and error exception like “if you have issues with jquery loading please turn off filebird” or something like that… Not everyone has the time to check in community forums…
Also, other than that, when festinger is activated it slows down so much the backend, i made multiple tests and everything comes back to festinger. After i disable it all the backend is so fast. As soon as i activate it becomes 10x times slower!