Licence Disabled? :(

Hey @Martin Can you check my licence please? Messaged support twice, but can’t see a reply.

I purchased a lifetime deal last year, and been happy so-far. Have contributed to the community discussion, feedback on issues and bug fix suggestions for the Festinger plugin, and recommended purchasing to friends. Also left a glowing review on Trustpilot.

Only thing I can think I can think is I work with two developers on our team that also need to access, as they do the majority of the updates work, and we’re working on our own plugin updates process via your API, since we have a specific development, staging, live release process for our sites, but that should be normal.

We don’t resell plugins. We don’t use the Festinger repo excessively, everything is just plugins we’re testing or using live on our own websites, which is less than 10 sites currently, plus dev and testing instances.

Very normal usage, so not sure why the licence has been disabled, but it’s an unwelcome interruption to a busy development workload, which I’m sure you also have.

Could do with it solved soon, as we’re getting quite behind on updates.

Thank you kindly :pray:

Hi @marcusquinn,

First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

We just checked your license and it has been reactivated.

Thanks kindly @Martin. I don’t know if you do IP tracking, but our hosting is with Hetzner in Germany.

All good here now, but please do let us know privately if ever any concern with the licence. I’m sure the key is safe among the 3 of us, but fully respect you must have protections from abuse, so do let us know if ever any issues, and we’ll be sure to check, or can rotate the key if you prefer.

Have a great week!

There is nothing wrong with your license now as it has been whitelisted. Our automated anti-theft program marked your license as abusive due to several factors I cannot share here in public. But as long as your license has been marked as whitelisted now, you don’t have to worry about any (ab)use of your account.

Thank you kindly! :superhero: