License Keys No Longer Working?

I purchased my lifetime license key for Oxygen Site Builder and can no
longer download/install the latest version. Once activating the license, it does not
show under Plugin Updates (or Theme Updates) in the Festinger Vault Plugin. And
when I log into my account at https://festingervault.com/dashboard/ and try to
Force Update in Manage Domains, it does nothing. Same applies to my WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product plugin.

Now I’m stuck as Oxygen Builder will not load or update to the latest 4.8.1
version. All my other onetime keys are working just fine. Please assist.

Thank you.

Hi @messaroundforace,

Welcome here. :slight_smile:

Have you tried to use the sync function?

Also, it’s a little bit confusing to understand your issue with Oxygen builder… are you using a version with the need of a license key or are you using a version from our website?

I’ve tried absolutely everything. What I mean is on my website using the Festinger Vault plugin, when I try to “Change Version” or “Download”, it’s acting like my license key no longer works. A popup says “Your plan download limit is over, please refill license to enjoy more download.”. The Sync button, and Force Update buttons do nothing.

I’m using the plugins from your website and the license keys I purchased for them from your website in 2022 which have been working fine up until now. My license key for Oxygen, and WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product both no longer work. All my other five license keys/plugins are working just fine…

Thanks for your comment here.

Would you be able to send us an email at hello@festingervault.com with the license key you have used, including your domain name, please?

Email sent. Thanks.

Bump! Still require some assistance. I’ve heard nothing back as of yet.

We are sorry for the delayed response. We just checked your ticket and it looks like one of our agents already replied to it.

However, I checked the issue by myself and added some extra credits to your account, so the issue should be resolved.

Thank you. But how do the credits work? What happens when they run out? My original license keys are lifetime keys. I’m confused.

You will not run out of any credits as the issue has been fixed.

As a compensation, we provided you some extra credits so you might enjoy some other downloads as well if you want.