Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.8.09

license key?
how to install ?

Hi,

There is no license key required, as all the theme functionalities will work without one. Please note that the import of demo content is not supported with our services.

What issues do you encounter exactly?

New verion is out: Version 1.8.15

1 Like

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.8.14

Hello. I kindly ask you to upload the latest version - Version 1.8.17
It would really mean a lot to me. Looking forward to hear from you. regards

1 Like

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.8.16

this plugin cant be downloaded through Festinger vault plugin

Hi @digitalhero360 – what error do you get?

its’ saying like it’s not ready to download, but nvm, I got it sorted by logging out and re-login into the wp.

Thanks a lot for your confirmation!

Can you please upload the latest version? 1.8.30? I would appreciate. Thank you

1 Like

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.8.22

New version of Theme has been released - Can you please upload the latest version? 1.8.40? I would appreciate. Thank you

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Maybe an update on Listeo theme? Possible to get newest update? I appreciate zour work…

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.8.40

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.9.01

Listeo - Directory & Listings With Booking - WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.9.02