MainWP Rocket

Download Link:

This is a support topic for MainWP Rocket

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

:wave:t4:Hi @Martin
I have a question. I’ve installed the plugins for WP Main Rocket and WP Advanced Uptime Monitoring. Both plugins are showing inactive licenses. [2022-03-24_14-00-35](https://See Screenshot)
Am I doing something wrong or missing a step somewhere?
Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Better Link:

Hi buddy,

Please note that you have to install the addons manually – and you can not use the extensions manager of the plugin :slight_smile:

I did. I uploaded the extension/plugin MANUALLY - the one downloaded from this site. It still won’t activate.

MainWP Rocket has been updated to 4.0.12

I have uploaded a new version for you. Would you be able to try it again, please?

1 Like

Ok. Trying now.

Please let me know if this works.

MainWP Rocket has been updated to 4.0.4.

MainWP Rocket has been updated to 4.0.5.